The main goal of the conference
To promote expansion of contacts among natural science teachers and scientists & increase of the natural science literacy of a society.
The main topics:
- Formal Natural Science Education through Discovery
- Importance of Science and Technology Education
- Development of Process of Natural Science Education at the General School
- Profile Natural Science Education: experience and prospects
- Application of Information and Communication Technologies in Natural Science Education
- Interest of learners to Natural Sciences and its promoting
- Natural Science Education in 21thCentury: friend or enemy?
- Humanistic and Cultural aspects of Natural Science Education
- The Human being and the Nature: interaction as a subject of Natural Science Education
- Quality of Natural Science Education
- Visualization in Natural Science Education
- Preschool Natural Science Education etc.
Prof. dr. Vincentas Lamanauskas, SMC “Scientia Educologica”
- Prof. Dr. Rita Makarskaitė-Petkevičienė, Vilnius University
- Jolanta Martyncevienė, Trakai Vytautas Magnus Gymnasium
- Dr. Laima Railienė, SMC “Scientia Educologica
- Judita Stankutė, Michael Oginsky School of Art
- Augustas Uktveris, Centre of Ecological Education
- Prof. dr. Andris Broks, University of Latvia, Latvia
- Prof. dr. Dagnija Cedere, University of Latvia, Latvia
- Prof. dr. Vincentas Lamanauskas, Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Doc. dr. Rita Makarskaitė-Petkevičienė, Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Dr. Naglis Švickus, MMC „Scientia Educologica“, Lithuania
- Dr. Laima Railienė, MMC „Scientia Educologica“, Lithuania
The Place of the Conference
Trakai Vytautas Magnus Gymnasium, 48 Birutės Street, Trakai, Lithuania
Registration: 15 April 2023
Submitting manuscripts: 20 May 2023
Revising manuscripts, contacting authors: 30 May 2023
The conference: 28-29 April 2022
Participation fee: n/a
Publication (APC): 70 EUR
SMC “Scientia Educologica”, ID: 195736971, Donelaicio Street 29,
Siauliai, Lithuania. VAT is not applicable.
„SWEDBANK“, AB, Konstitucijos Street 20A, Vilnius, Lithuania; SWIFT: HABALT22.
Lithuanian is the main language of the conference. Presentation during the conference can be delivered in English and/or Russian.
Those intending to attend the conference must send a free-form application by e-mail. The exact title of the report and its authors shall be indicated.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIREMENTS TO THE CONTENT OF MANUSCRIPT:
- scientific articles.Structure of the scientific publication: introduction (a problem and a urgency of research, scientific novelty, the brief review of scientific researches of other authors on the same problem, the purpose and methodology of the given research, results and conclusions, the list of the literature and the summary (0,5 p.) in English.
- methodical articles. Structure of methodical publication: introduction (a problem, a urgency of clause, very brief review of other authors on the same pedagogical problem, the purpose of clause (if research – questions of research or hypotheses), the basic part of clause (personal pedagogical experience of the author, results of research is described pedagogical, if article is connected with pedagogical research), brief generalization told in the basic part (if results of research – conclusions of research) are presented, to the recommendation, the list of the literature and the resume in English (0,5 p.).
REQUIREMENTS TO THE FORM OF MANUSCRIPT:
- on the first page of article the name is written. Under the name through one line – a name and a surname of the author;
- the Summary is written in the end of clause; in the end of the Summary some keywords;
- volume of manuscript: 4-10 pages;
- the text is typed by text editor PC Windows (V7.0, Word 98), ” Times New Roman “, 12 pt., an interval between lines normal;
- the name of author and article 14 pt. ;
- all tables, pictures are numbered; to all tables the name which explains is given: Table 1, Figure 1;
- at citing other authors in the text of article the surname of the author without a name, a comma and year of release of the publication, for example, (Miller, 2003) is written. In that cases, when the surname of the author is mentioned in the text, after it year is written only, for example, in Melnik’s (2003) opinion, etc. In cases of the exact citation after a year of release, the page of the citation (1999, p.25) or (Miller, 1999, р.25) it is written also;
- the list of the literature is made alphabetically (Table 1, Figure 1).
Some examples of the description of the bibliography
Lamanauskas V. (2004). Natural science education in contemporary school. Siauliai: Siauliai University Press
Bilek, M., Slaby, A. (2005). Chemistry as part of primary science education at time of the new curricular reform in the Czech Republic. In: Gamtamokslinis ugdymas / Natural Science Education, 2 (13), p.5–10.
Lamanauskas, V., Augienė, D. (2014). University student future professional career: Promoting and limiting factors and personal traits. Baltic Journal of Career Education and Management, 2 (1), 6-15.
Lamanauskas, V., & Augienė, D. (2019). Kindergarten teachers’ health literacy: Understanding, significance and improvement aspects. Review of Science, Mathematics & ICT Education, 13(2), 39-60. https://doi.org/10.26220/rev.3207
National Science Education Standards (1996). USA: National Academies Press. http://www.csun.edu/science/ref/curriculum/reforms/nses/nses-complete.pdf
The name of file – yours’ family name, for example “Jonson.doc” .
The manuscript should be send by e-mail email@example.com
It is recommended to analyze previously published papers: http://oaji.net/journal-detail.html?number=1984
Programme is available in print version as PDF