Twenty-eighth National Scientific-Practical Conference with International Participation
„NATURAL SCIENCE EDUCATION IN A COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL 2022“
The main goal of the conference
To promote expansion of contacts among natural science teachers and scientists & increase of the natural science literacy of a society.
The main topics:
- Formal Natural Science Education through Discovery
- Importance of Science and Technology Education
- Development of Process of Natural Science Education at the General School
- Profile Natural Science Education: experience and prospects
- Application of Information and Communication Technologies in Natural Science Education
- Interest of pupils to Natural Sciences and its promoting
- Natural Science Education in 21thCentury: friend or enemy?
- Humanistic and Cultural aspects of Natural Science Education
- The Human beingand the Nature: interaction as a subject of Natural Science Education
- Quality of Natural Science Education
- Vizualization in Natural Science Education etc.
- Prof. Dr. Rita Makarskaitė-Petkevičienė, Vilnius University
- Dr. Laima Railienė, SMC “Scientia Educologica
- Judita Stankutė, Michael Oginsky School of Art
- Augustas Uktveris, Centre of Ecological Education
- Doc. dr. Aušra Kynienė, Vilnius University
- Prof. dr. Andris Broks, University of Latvia, Latvia
- Prof. dr. Dagnija Cedere, University of Latvia, Latvia
- Prof. dr. Vincentas Lamanauskas, Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Doc. dr. Rita Makarskaitė-Petkevičienė, Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Dr. Naglis Švickus, MMC „Scientia Educologica“, Lithuania
- Dr. Laima Railienė, MMC „Scientia Educologica“, Lithuania
The Place of the Conference
Online conference. It will be held remotely in the Microsoft Teams application and Skype application (mainly for workshops), in addition.